However, responsibility does not only mean economic thinking and action with regard to the life cycle of the products, but also:
- The inclusion of social and ecological concerns
- Protecting the environment from unnecessary negative impact
- Using sustainable energy
- Recycling products and offering products from renewable raw materials
- Demonstrating ethical and moral values
- Creating and secure workplaces
- Showing social commitment
The focus is always on saving resources, minimising waste and living sustainably.
For our future – for our children!